1 signature with however many folios you want
cover (slightly larger than signature)
Stick, pencil, candycane, etc.
1. Nest all your folios into one signature.
2. Poke 2 holes in spine- 1-2 inches from both top and bottom
3. Make the cover 1/4" longer and 1/8" wider than signature.
4. line up cover with signature, and make holes in cover where the holes match up.
5. Opening the book, Thread the rubber band out bottom hole and out top hole.
6. Latch the 2 ends of the rubber band around a stick-like object on the outside spine of cover.
7. Refrain from eating if you used a candycane